- restrictions on use of materials
- No material from this site may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way. You may however download one copy of the materials on any single computer for your personal, non-commercial home use only, provided that you keep all copyright and other proprietary notices intact and do not modify, vary, obscure or delete them in any way whatsoever.
- External links
- Our website may contain links to other websites beyond our control. We cannot be held liable for privacy practices, breaches of integrity or content on these websites.
- force majeure / vis major
- We take no responsibility for loss of service caused by events or accidents beyond our control. Such events include natural disasters, (so called "acts of God"), mass acts of human agency (such as war and civil strife), and the actions and/or inactions of third parties.
- The materials in this site are provided "AS IS" and without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. We do not warrant that the functions contained in the materials will be uninterrupted or error free. We also do not warrant that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components.